Re: Zsh observations

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> BTW, if Sven is reading this:  Looking at _complete_debug output, I see that
> the ignored-patterns end up repeated twice in the setting of _comp_ignore in
> _path_files at line 93.  Shouldn't make any difference, but seems odd.

Yes.  That's to be able to add the stuff from $fignore (checked just
before that line) and probably other patterns given with -F to
_path_files directly (not automatically/indirectly from _description).

It could be cleaned up, but doesn't bother me enough to try.

Hm, of course we could just define _comp_ignore with -U.

Bye
  Sven