Re: 4.1.0-dev-1

Peter Stephenson wrote:

Andrej Borsenkow wrote:

On Mon, 9 Jul 2001, Peter Stephenson wrote:

I've just uploaded
 ftp://ftp.zsh.org/zsh/development/zsh-4.1.0-dev-tar.gz
 ftp://ftp.zsh.org/zsh/development/zsh-4.1.0-dev-tar.bz2

which uses autoconf 2.50 as promised.

Does it mean we may finally forget about 2.13 compatibility in HEAD?

We can't be sure everybody who uses the archive has upgraded yet.  I'd be
happy about printing a warning if the older version is being used, though.
I can't remember how to do at when autoconf rather than configure runs.

There is no way to print a warning, but AC_PREREQ(2.50) will abort if autoconf version is less then specified. configur.ac already have it. Actually, if we remove configure.in older versions simply choke by default.

-andrej