Re: fatal flaw zsh 4.0.1 on irix 6.3 & 6.5: suspend "ls -l|less" then resume hangs

On Jul 10, 11:22am, Timothy Miller wrote:
}
} However, I just went and checked out of the CVS repository version 3.1.9,
} discovered it had the problem, and eventually narrowed it down to a change
} between 3.1.6 and 3.1.7.

Unfortunately, there were a very large number of changes between 3.1.6 and
3.1.7, so that doesn't help very much.

} Any suggestions as to something else on those lines I might do?

Use the symbolic tags for each of the -dev- releases between 3.1.6 and
3.1.7.  In particular (based on scanning ChangeLog for modifications to
jobs.c):

Does 3.1.6-dev-20 have the bug?  (cvs co -rzsh-3-1-6-dev-20)

3.1.6-dev-19?

3.1.6-dev-18?

3.1.6-dev-15?

3.1.6-pws-2?

Note that prior to -dev-14, the release have -pws- or -bart- instead of
-dev-.  Here's the complete list of tags you can try:

        zsh-3_1_6-dev-22
        zsh-3_1_6-dev-21
        zsh-3_1_6-dev-20
        zsh-3_1_6-dev-19