Re: Here-strings and $functions

On Jul 24, 10:12am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
}
} Bart Schaefer wrote:
}
} > The only way to get this right is to know whether the original code was
} > really a here-string [...]
} > Otherwise we need to change the way <<< here-strings are parsed, so that
} > they're stored untokenized and with quotes stripped.
}
} Err... it would be enough to just remnulargs() for here strings,
} wouldn't it?

Uhh, yeah, er, that's what I said, umm, sort of, sure, of course.

I think you can safely commit.