RE: Nasty bug in array-element typeset assignments

> Borsenkow Andrej wrote:
> > >
> > > Is this supposed to be supported?  I certainly haven't done
> anything about
> > > it.
> > >

> > Yes, recent changes has enabled it.
>
> Yuk.  Whoever decided on this has got a job on their hands.

Actually, I suspect it is a side effect of subscript quoting cleanup. I do
not see any real changes in bin_typeset that are aimed at the above - but I
suspect that 'foo[1]' was not treated as array subscript before.

BTW it is allowed in 4.0.2, I do not have earlier versions here readily
available. May be, it was always possible?

-andrej