Re: ansi2knr proposed update

I wrote:
:Maybe I missed something?

Guess, I did :-)

So the most likely options seem to me to be:
1) distribute GNU's GPL as ansi2knr.something
2) don't distribute ansi2knr.c in the main bundle but leave the
   hooks in and tell people where to find ansi2knr.c
   I don't think it would be a problem to put them in a separate
   directory on the zsh FTP mirrors
3) make a new directory to put stuff like this that is covered by
   a different licen{c,s}e  and move the appropriate files (and
   licen{c,s}es) there

I'm currently most partial to 2 but am happy to hear other options
and opinions.

Regards,
Geoff