Re: PATCH: zsh/net/tcp and linked lists

On Oct 1, 10:32pm, Clint Adams wrote:
}
} zftp continues to work for me, so I have no insight
} into the problems being encountered.

I just figured out the problem I was having; it was pilot error; in 4.0.1,
zfopen etc. work (to the extent that I tried them, at least) without first
running zfinit, but in 4.1.0-dev-x things get very confused if zfinit has
not been run.

So with 15895 applied and zfinit run properly, zfopen etc. work again.
Sorry about the red herring.