Re: zsh 4.0.2 (powerpc-apple-darwin1.4)

Oliver Kiddle <okiddle@xxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
:Geoff Wing wrote:
:> Maybe this bit of zshconfig.ac needs to be pulled into zsh-4 branch.
:> -------------------- snip from zshconfig.ac --------------------
:Yes it does. Sorry, that was me just being slow to update it on the
:stable branch.

Actually, I don't have a problem with that.  Sometimes I think that
some people are too fast to update on the "stable" (bug-fix-type-patches-
only-please) branch without sufficient testing on the development branch.
This is possibly less relevant w.r.t. */functions/   where it may be
possible to consider all possible permutations, still . . .  Of course,
I'm probably guilty of that too:  there was only a three week rethink
period before I pulled up my last set of patches into the stable branch
so I guess I shouldn't speak too loudly.

Regards,
--
Geoff Wing  <gcw@xxxxxxxxx>
rxvt stuff  <gcw@xxxxxxxx>