Bug with hist_ignore_space

Heyla,
what's up with hist_ignore_space at the moment?  Commands
with spaces at the start are staying in history past the
one more command limit and are also being written to HISTFILE

% zsh
% echo $ZSH_VERSION
4.1.0-dev-2
% setopt | fgrep histignorespace
histignorespace       on
%   # foo     Ive got interactivecomments on too
% exit
% zsh
%   # foo
% # bar maybe we need another command to push it out of history
% exit
% tail -6 ~/.history
setopt | fgrep histignorespace
  # foo     Ive got interactivecomments on too
exit
  # foo
# bar maybe we need another command to push it out of history
exit
%

Regards,
--