Re: _path_files problem: completion for "cvs commit" has stopped working

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> In 4.0.1 up through the head of the -patches branch, I can do this:
>
> schaefer[502] cvs commit Completion/Unix/Command/_m<TAB>
> schaefer[502] cvs commit Completion/Unix/Command/_mount
>
> That is, it completes to exactly the file that has changed, ignoring all
> the other _m* files in Completion/Unix/Command/.
>
> In 4.1.0-dev-2, I get this:
>
> schaefer<504> cvs commit Completion/Unix/Command/_m<TAB>
> Completing file
> _mount         _modutils*     _mail          _mh
> _man           _mutt          _mysql_utils   _make

I got the same when I tried it with a 4.0-branch-shell without the
stat module. In that case _cvs_modified_entries only calls
_cvs_existing_entries.

May that be your problem? With the stat module it works fine for me.

Bye
  Sven

--
Sven Wischnowsky                    wischnow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx