Re: [bug report] 4.0.2 / 4.0.4 dumps core

Bart wrote:

> I'm wondering if it wouldn't be more appropriate to duplicate
> the strings
> in compctl.c:dumphashtable() rather than simply allowing the
> completion
> code to poke bytes into the real reswdtab.

Yes, I thought about doing that, too, and I don't really care where
we put that ztrdup().

But it isn't the completion code. At least not for me. It SEGVed in
the pattern matching code (called from the completion code).

And I was tempted to change that code to at least test if it was
trying to write a '\0' onto the Null-byte at the end of a string.

Bye
  Sven