Re: Can not complete automounted directories

On Dec 29,  4:20pm, Vin Shelton wrote:
} Subject: Can not complete automounted directories
}
} I have network shares automounted under /net/<system>/<sharename>.
} So, for example, on my workstation I have access to a filesystem
} located at /net/mithril/opt.  The filesystem is actually mounted at
} /.automount/mithril/root/opt - automount puts a nicer path on the
} front end.

Completion on automounted filesystems works for me with 4.0.4.  There
was a patch for it way back in 3.1.9-dev-7 (October 2000).

How did you configure the automounter to put this "nicer path on the
front end"?