Re: PATCH: _file_systems & Re: zstyle for _arguments feature request

Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
>Err... pardon? ;-) Could you give us a code snippet to easily
>reproduce this? I currently don't have that much time, sorry.

Sorry about that.  I'm writing from another system.
Here's something a little more specific.

I tried using the default completion for "enscript --font"

@ enscript --font []<TAB>
---- fontname
@ zstyle :completion::complete:enscript:option--font-1:option--font-1 fake
'font3:This is font3' font4:Four font5
@ enscript --font []<TAB>
---- fontname
---- fontname
<Then the correct font*'s are listed...>

Notice the "---fontname" description listed twice, and the need to specify the
"option--font-1" twice in the zstyle.  Something looks like it is being called
twice incorrectly.

-FR