Re: _cvs(&_arguments) bug

I wouldn't mind "-:" or "---".  I really don't like -E or dash followed by any
letter, where it could accidentally be confused again.  Whatever, solution, it
should be something that couldn't accidentally be confused.

I've been big on automatically generating _arguments calls, and would like any
solution to be something that can be applied in brain dead manner without
problem.

The _argument docs could use a little reorganizing.

-FR.