ZSH on HP-UX 11.00

Gents 'n Ladies,

I am trying to compile zsh 4.0.4 on a HP-UX 11.00 box with gcc3.0.2.

Everything goes well, after fixing lame HP's long_double by commenting
out strtold() support in config.h.

However I am having problems with it recognising the terminfo stuff.

I compiled it without any special flags, terminfo is reached through
/usr/lib/terminfo, which is a symbolic link to /usr/share/lib/terminfo.

Things like this fail:

[11:49] [asmodai@srv3008] (6) {0} $ export TERM=xterm
zsh: can't find terminal definition for xterm

Backspace and delete, obviously, don't work.

Any idea where to look/what to troubleshoot?

Cheers!

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven / asmodai / Kita no Mono / xMach coreteam
asmodai@[wxs.nl|xmach.org], finger asmodai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx