Re: PATCH: updated _zstyle and cleanup of related stuff

On Jan 14,  1:57pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: PATCH: updated _zstyle and cleanup of related stuff
}
} Oliver wrote:
} > I wish multiple glob qualifiers in series (e.g. *(@)(u0)) were allowed
}
} It's easy (almost trivial, if I've got it right) to fix, but it might cause
} other problems --- there may be cases when you don't want anything before
} the qualifiers to be indentified as a qualifier.

Consider foo.(*)(.) as might be used e.g. as a pattern to zmv.  I don't
want that interpreted as "all executable files named `foo.'".

There's also the minor issue of how you know whether to logical-and or
logical-or the flags together.  If you want logical-or, you still have
to parse for the parens and stuff in the comma and new flags.

Please let's not have arbitrary appending of glob quals until they are not
BARE any more.