Re: [Cooker] Bash completion patches

On Вск, 2002-01-27 at 01:18, Liam Quin wrote:
> Does anyone have completion that uses colour (like ls) and/or
> bold, to indicate the prefix you have already typed, in matches?
>
> I had a go at doing that with zsh a while ago, interactions between the
> output fo the scripts and the fomatting into columns made it hard.

Zsh does use (can be configured to) colors in completion listing. I am
not sure about specific color for prefix, because as it looks like most
people switched to menu completion (even hardcore commandliners) that
allows selection of (several) matches with normal cursor keys in full
screen menu. Because you get list of matches anyway it is much faster.

In any case I Cc to Zsh list in case I miss something.

-andrej