Re: ssh completion problem

On Mon, 11 Feb 2002, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:

> One way to circumvent most problems with tag and label loops is to
> make _combination loop:

[...]
> This patch can't be complete, though (only something to play with and
> then decide if we want to go this way), because to make this right we
> need to pass _combination a description.

Just for the record, I applied this patch and it appears to do exactly
what I wanted.  The only missing bit -- which I don't mind, but it came
up on another thread recently -- is that it takes two TABs (one for the
user part, and one for the host part) to complete one of the users-hosts
values, even if there's only one that matches the user part.

Thanks, Sven.