Re: PATCH: dirs builtin

On Feb 13,  9:36am, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
}
} I've not implemented -l which would expand tilde substitutions -
} existing code for tilde expansions is mixed in with other expansions so
} I'd have to either duplicate or pull apart existing code.

The dirstack entries are already stored expanded.  All you need to do is
pass a flag through printdirstack() to fprintdir() to tell it to skip the
finddir() call and just print the directory.