Re: new SourceForge terms

On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 08:03:04PM -0500, Clint Adams wrote:
>>Unfortunately, right now the addition of new keys isn't automated.
>>It's been on my to-do for a while to automate things but, for now, it
>>all goes through me, or one of the other "volunter sysadmins".
>>
>>I should mention that all of the maintenance of the site is done by
>>volunteers.  There is no professional staff other than that.
>
>I'd have reservations about moving to such a system.  With SF, evil as
>it is, I can add and remove SSH1 and SSH2 keys by merely suffering
>through a web GUI and then waiting for the next hit of the cronjob.
>More importantly, I can use my password in lieu of any such key, which
>is important since I only use keys on 2 of the 6 machines from which I
>do zsh commits.

Ok.  I'm not going to push this, obviously.  I will point out that we
are supporting 440 people currently.  I didn't think that zsh had that
many developers where something like this would be a big issue.  If
it does have a huge number of developers then maybe sources.redhat.com
isn't a good place for it.

We get very few requests to change ssh keys on any of the projects that
we host, so I guess this has never been an issue.

cgf