Re: Reverse the order of an array?

On Feb 22,  9:20am, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
}
} I'll not worry about about directory order then. Is there any demand
} for case insensitive glob sorting? (i) is free.

I've never heard anyone ask for it, but it might be useful in the same
cases where (#i) is useful.  On the other hand, it'd be nicest to have
the sort be case-insensitive only in the regions where the glob itself
is case-insentive, which is probably a prohibitive amount of work.

} Could someone better at C and perhaps more awake than me please take a
} look at instrpcmp(). Is there a cleaner way I can get a pointer to a
} pointer of the VARARRs to pass on to nstrpcmp()?

I think that's about the best you can do given that you don't know whether
VARARR() will produce a stack array or an allocated pointer.