Re: Redirection completion

On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 06:19:00PM +0000, Bart Schaefer wrote:

> So now you and Peter have submitted conflicting _gzip patches, one using
> -redirect- and one using -value-.  Looks to me as if they're both useful,
> and should be merged?

If Peter wants to commit his change first, I'll do the merge and
commit my change later. It is only the first line that needs any
merging anyway.

I'd be tempted to add -redirect-,<,bzip2=bzip2 too so that completion
after bzip2 -c < and bzip2 -cd < also work. Ideally, we should stop it
from completing options but it would still need _arguments with ! specs
if the checks for -d and -z options are still to work.

Oliver

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.