PATCH: _chkconfig, _service

This adds support for chkconfig and service. I put them in RedHat
because they originate there, but I have only Mandrake so actual usage
may differ. Would anybody with RedHat check if it is correct for him and
modify if needed (but please preserve current usage for Mandrake; you
can test for Mandrake with /etc/mandrake-release).

It adds a couple of helpers and modifies _init_d to use them. If there
are no objections I commit them.

-andrej