Re: zsh: Strange feature with 'jobs' commmand

On 30 May, you wrote:

> The problem is fairly localised: you only need to list jobs in
> subshells, and the subshells will not be changing the status of jobs.
> So maybe something relatively straightforward like the following is good
> enough.

I was puzzling as to why this allows jobs|less to work but not
(jobs) or cat <(jobs) when I realised that if I have two background
jobs, (jobs) will print the second job only. So perhaps this isn't quite
right yet? I don't really understand it though so I'm not sure why.
Hopefully something trivial because it'd be nice to have this working.

And, a minor point is that the clone module didn't compile - just the
missing new parameter to clearjobtab.

Oliver

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.