Re: adding .tbz support to _bsd_pkg

On 4 Aug, Akinori MUSHA wrote:

> FreeBSD's pkg_* tools have bzip2'd package support and the default
> package format has now been changed from .tgz to .tbz.  Here's a patch
> to make _bsd_pkg look for .tbz files as well as .tgz files.  Please
> apply it if it looks okay.

Thanks. The patch looks fine to me and I've applied it.

Would it also be useful for _bzip2 to look for .tbz files in addition to
.bz2?

Oliver

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.