Re: Argument list

    Hi David :)

> The command 'rm *' gave the error 'zsh: argument list too long'.

    Obvious ;) That's a good bunch of files to delete ;))

> If expansion doesn't support so many parameters,

    I'm not quite sure, but I think you can raise the limit on
argument list length :????

> what it's the supossed way to remove all
> these files without deleting the directory?

    The easier is find+xargs. 'find' will feed the filenames
(-print0 is your friend here if you have 'strange' names) to xargs,
which will process them a handful at a time.

    Of course, I may miss some point here, I'm not a Zsh gurú.

    Raúl