Re: viruses (was Re: Meeting notice)

On Nov 1,  2:05pm, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
} Subject: Re: viruses (was Re: Meeting notice)
}
} I'll have another go at getting through to Karsten. He was very
} helpful with some rsync problems and web problems not so long ago.

I'd be happy to provide advice on setting up SpamAssassin.  Legitimate
mail to zsh-* typically scores less than 1.5, whereas spam to these
lists usually scores more than 13 (though I have had a couple in the
5.5 to 7 range, and one at 9.8).

For an effective procmail virus trap, see
    http://www.well.com/user/barts/email/viriirc.txt
(and yes, I know virii isn't really the plural).