Re: Inconsistent signal handling?

Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx> writes:

> Philippe Troin wrote:
> > So has it been applied ? :-)
>
> Just committed it on the main trunk.  We can look for unexpected changes
> of behaviour.

Thanks.

I believe that the terminal I/O handling patch is also on the main
trunk. Then there should be no change in behavior (except for the
problem fixed by those two patches, namely: 1. the signal mask is
cleared and all signals are reset to their default disposition on all
interactive sessions; 2. zsh makes sure it is a process group leader
(by creating its own process group if necessary) on interactive
sessions; and 3. zsh no longer ignores SIGTERM).

Phil.