Re: alwayslastprompt problem

Hi Bart,

Is there any reason zsh couldn't handle alwayslastprompt in this
situation?  The other completion options seem to work in this context.

Using a shell function is not really an option.  While I run zsh as my
interactive shell, others here do not.

I can certainly live without alwayslastprompt, but it would be
preferable...

thanks to you and the other zsh workers for continuing to produce
such a truly incredible shell,
Greg