Re: Doc for compdef and #compdef is out of date

Bart wrote:

> OK, then it's the comment in Completion/Zsh/Context/_value that needs to
> be updated, not the .yo files.

> } Much of _complete's documentation covering contexts should perhaps be
> } moved to where compdef is documented
>
> Exactly.

I've made these changes then. No patch because moving large blocks
results in a large patch with the moved text duplicated.

I'm not entirely sure about the position in the #compdef documentation
that I've put the special contexts in so let me know if you think it
can be further improved.

The last paragraph for _normal was also out-of-date so I removed it.

Oliver

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.