Re: Doc for compdef and #compdef is out of date

On Feb 25,  4:00pm, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
}
} I've made these changes then.

Thanks ...

} I'm not entirely sure about the position in the #compdef documentation
} that I've put the special contexts in so let me know if you think it
} can be further improved.

I'd actually have put it inside the item(tt(#compdef) var(names...) ...)
section, but I recall that there are sometimes problems with nesting of
startitem() so it's probably fine where it is.