Re: Cant fg a suspended su (4.1.0-dev-7)

Philippe Troin <phil@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> I'll check out how the other shells (bash and tcsh) handle this case
> and will post a patch for bin_suspend() later.

I was looking at bash, and they do not do anything special (like
reverting to the original pgrp) before suspending.

Can you try su'ing with bash? I was able to get it stuck with my local
test program here... but I do not have GNU su installed (yet).

Thanks,
Phil.