ZSH book?

My name is Martin Streicher, and I am the "Open Source" editor at APress Books (www.apress.com). I would like to consider a book on ZSH and am looking for authors and proposals for the book. In many ways, the book would be like the seminal csh and bash books, but since ZSH is much more extensible (globbing, auto-expanstion), I can see there being much more to the book that just how to write scripts, aliases, etc.

Please contact me, either individually or as a concerted effort, about such a book.

My background is technical; I have a MSCS from Purdue and worked on the guts of csh for longer than I care to admit.

I look forward to your reply.

Martin