Re: 'make check' failures on Solaris 2.5 and 5.8

On Mar 17, 12:42pm, Vin Shelton wrote:
} Subject: 'make check' failures on Solaris 2.5 and 5.8
}
} I am getting test failures from the latest CVS sources on my Solaris
} 5.5 and 5.8 machines here at work.
}
} ! fand er sich in seinem Bett
} --- 6,10 ----
} ! fand er sich in seinem Bzu

} ! expletive deleted boldly claws dogs expletive deleted fight
} ! expletive deleteb boldly claws dogs expletive deletef fight

} ! Twinkle, twinkle, little *, [how] I [wonder] what? ?  You are!
} ! Twinkle, twinkle, little *, [how] I [wonder] wha?  ?  You are!

These all look like some kind of memory management screwup to me.  Bits of
the next "word" are creeping onto the end of the previous word.

Try reconfiguring with --enable-zsh-debug --enable-zsh-mem-debug ??