Re: current CVS test failure

Peter wrote:

> see zsh-workers/18475, still awaiting confirmation of the fix but I may
> simply commit it this evening when I get home.

Sorry, I've had a busy week and haven't had a chance to look at this.

Unfortunately, the _describe change has a problem so we don't want to be
contriving the tests. Note that the test is using _arguments and not
_describe. I'm going to back out that change until I have more time to
think of a better solution.

The test is doing _arguments '-+o'. Because there are no other
(non-option) things being completed, it adds the -o and +o regardless
of the prefix. In _describe, I can't know if _arguments is completing
other things so I can't think of any easy solution other than checking
prefix-needed manually in any other function using _describe -o.

Oliver