Re: current CVS test failure

I wrote:

> _describe. I'm going to back out that change until I have more time to
> think of a better solution.

I've just realised, the documentation for _describe's -o option still
states that _describe will use the prefix-needed style. With this backed
out it doesn't. So if you're planning to make a release in the next few
days, you may want to correct it.

I'm going to be away for a few days so am not going to have a chance to
think about this in any more detail just yet.

Oliver