Re: CVS problems at SourceForge

On Jun 24, 11:29am, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
}
} On 14 Jun, Bart wrote:
} > I've noticed a lot of problems connecting to the anonymous cvs server
                                                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
} > for zsh updates lately.  Does anyone have an opinion on whether we ought
} > to move the zsh sources elsewhere?
}
} Have you had any problems in the last week?

Ten seconds ago:

schaefer[521] cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/zsh cvs up
cvs [update aborted]: recv() from server cvs.zsh.sourceforge.net: EOF

I've been getting the same from the spamassassin pserver for the last
couple of days.

I rarely have any trouble using the "cvs login" server.