Re: Segfault in completion code

[Peter Stephenson]

> This fixes a problem, is it the one you came across?
[patch deleted]

I applied your patch to zsh 4.1.1, and now it doesn't segfault
anymore.  Thanks! :-)

But, there are still problems when SH_WORD_SPLIT is set.  Here's an
example that should not depend on my local zsh configuration
(assuming that "zsh -f" only tries to load /etc/zshenv, which
does not exist on my system):

  % /path/to/patched/zsh -f
  % unset IFS
  % setopt SH_WORD_SPLIT
  % autoload -U compinit
  % compinit
  % <press completion key>
  (eval):setopt:1: no such option: globbareglobqualnullglobrcexpand\
  paramextendedglobunsetNO_markdirsNO_globsubstNO_shwordsplitNO_shglob\
  NO_kshglobNO_ksharraysNO_cshnullglobNO_allexportNO_aliasesNO_errexit\
  NO_octalzeroes

(I reformatted the last line for readability.)

--
 Haakon