Re: Weird file names

Hi Peter,

> Does this patch (to the zsh/complist module) fix it?  If not, could you
> please tell us *exactly* what completion setup you have?  (I can't
> reproduce this with just basic completion.)

Indeed i said that this bug hitted tab completion, but it only happens
with menu selection, i had it activated by default and forgotted to mention
it in my previous email. After checking it, tab completion is ok, but menu
selection 'transforms' the file name.

And yes, your patch fix the problem ;)

thanks,

--
David Gómez

"The question of whether computers can think is just like the question of
 whether submarines can swim." -- Edsger W. Dijkstra