dr.watson problem on zsh.exe

Hi,
    I've been using zsh.exe on many of my machine ans
I must say thanks to you guys for creating such a
great tool. It helps a lot for me to manage
applications on Windows machine.

    Recently I encoutered a Dr.watson error for one of
my zsh scripts. It works well in most machine except
one that produce Dr.Watson error. Attached is the
error.

    Does anyone encounter this before? Is there a fix
on it ?

Thanks a lot.

regards,
tenghin