Tags in function files

    Hi all :)

    Here am I again... This time is a simple question ;) The tags
appearing on files containing completion functions (I mean, #compdef
and #autoload), are hardcoded in Zsh or is the new completion system
who parses it? I mean, can I use those tags in my shell scripts
without using the new completion system?

    I would like to write some simple functions for completing a
couple of commands, but I don't use the new completion system, as by
default (with no completion, nor old nor new) my needs are covered
at 99%

    Thanks a lot :))

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--