This time is not a question...

    Hi all :))

    This time I'm not going to bother you. Is just that the FAQ says
that the latest Zsh version is 4.0.6 (stable, I mean), but it really
is 4.0.7 (AFAIK). I'm reading it now, so if you want I can submit
more bugs if you want (if I found any, of course).

    Thanks again for all your help, for Zsh, which is the best shell
I've ever used (and I've used many shells...) and for being so kind
with me and my (mostly stupid) questions.

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736