Re: Tags in function files

DervishD wrote:
>     Here am I again... This time is a simple question ;) The tags
> appearing on files containing completion functions (I mean, #compdef
> and #autoload), are hardcoded in Zsh or is the new completion system
> who parses it? I mean, can I use those tags in my shell scripts
> without using the new completion system?

It is the compinit shell function which parses them. So it is just the
new completion system and not anything hardcoded into zsh.

You can use them in your own shell scripts if you really want. You might
regret it if you start using the new completion system later though so
it might be wiser to use a different word in your tags.

Oliver