Problem building zsh 4.0.7

    Hi all :)

    I was tweaking a bit the config.modules file, to make a
full-featured dynamic zsh and a fine-tuned all static zsh, etc... and
I have got this error when I specify 'load=yes' to the module
zsh/example:

[...lots of output...]
init.o: In function `init_bltinmods':
init.o(.text+0x281c): undefined reference to `add_automath'
init.o(.text+0x2830): undefined reference to `add_automath'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [zsh] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/user/.../zsh-4.0.7/Src'
make: *** [all] Error 1

    I know, the example module is just that, an example to write a
module, but anyway it shouldn't make compilation fail, IMHO. The
functions are not defined in the module, but seems to be declared or
used or whatever in builtins.list :???

    If 'load=yes' cannot be specified for the zsh/example module, it
should be documented or users who, like me, modify the config.modules
in an automatic fashion, will get this error. I can modify the script
which processes my config.modules in order to ignore the example
module but, is this necessary? Is a bug or an intended behaviour?

    Thanks a lot, guys :))

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736