'getln' builtin should fail without NAME

    Hi all :)

    I'm using zsh-4.0.7, and I've noticed that 'getln' (equivalent to
read -zr), doesn't fail if a NAME is not provided. But the info
manual says that the NAME parameter is not optional (well, it is not
surrounded by brackets). If it is, then the manual should be
corrected. If it is not optional, then 'getln' should fail.

    I'm afraid that the fail is in the manual, because 'getln'
correctly uses 'REPLY' if NAME is not given.

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736