Re: duplicate printexitvalue with mailcheck

Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
: On Oct 12,  7:35pm, Dylan Alex Simon wrote:
:} Subject: duplicate printexitvalue with mailcheck
:} The printexitvalue option shows multiple exit values when MAILPATH/MAILCHECK
:} is set and new mail is found.
: I'm not able to reproduce this, but I suspect that it shows multiple exit
: values when the mail check contains a call to an external command:

Yes, that's how I'm able to reproduce it - however, when no command is
made (e.g. by pressing return) and the MAILPATH file is modified then
only the mail message is produced, not the extra exit info, so it seems
to me there's a slight inconsistency there.

Regards,
Geoff