Re: Freebsd configure misses <curses.h> and <term.h>

> For some time now I have been trying to compile CVS zsh on a freebsd
> machine.  It fails on Src/Modules/terminfo.c

I have a similar problem on FreeBSD 4.8.  What's happening in my case is
that configure finds libtinfo (which, along with libtermcap and
libcurses, is just a symlink to libncurses), thus the
case "$LIBS" in *curses*) fails.

--with-curses-terminfo doesn't help because tinfo is still preferred.