Probable bug in zsh 4.x

Hi all!

I think I've found a bug in zsh versions 4.0.7 and 4.1.1.

Globbing with character classes doesn't work with local Swedish
characters (åäöÅÄÖ). As you can see my test gives the desired result
in zsh 3.0.8, and I also get the same result in /bin/sh from SunOS
5.8.

------------------------------ 8< ------------------------------
haugen% cat zshexpn.test
# -*- mode:sh; sh-shell: zsh; -*-

echo $ZSH_VERSION

for name in anders björn; do
    case $name in
        *[åäöÅÄÖ]*)
        echo "$name contains one or more of 'åäöÅÄÖ'"
        ;;
        *[b]*)
        echo "$name contains one or more 'b'"
        ;;
    esac
done
haugen% zsh30 zshexpn.test
3.0.8
björn contains one or more of 'åäöÅÄÖ'
haugen% zsh zshexpn.test
4.0.7
björn contains one or more 'b'
haugen% zsh-beta zshexpn.test
4.1.1
björn contains one or more 'b'
haugen%

--
Ulrik Haugen <qha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"It's a poor laser blaster that doesn't work both ways"