Re: Completion in pwd before subdirecories

On Dec 15,  5:09pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} Bart Schaefer wrote:
} > There's code in _files to attempt to merge together any trailing stuff
} > that looks like glob qualifiers, because _files predates the #q flag.
} > In fact, I'm suspicious that adding #q might actually break things.
}
} How?

I haven't deciphered in detail the subst-expression that's used to patch
this all up, but I'm worried that if you start with e.g. *(r) on the
command line, and then the completion function appends e.g. (#q*), and
then the file-patterns style is %p(^-/), you end up with something like

and then the substitution will fail to collapse it all the way down to

	*(r*^-/)

because the #q in the middle won't match the expression in _files.