Re: zsh 4.0.8

Peter wrote:
> I'd like to make zsh 4.0.8, so if anything still really needs changing
> it's time to say.

I've just made sure recent completion fixes are merged over. Should be
all set for 4.0.8.

> I'd like to make zsh 4.1.2 shortly too.  I don't see anybody rushing to
> fix the long-standing terminfo problems, so I'll probably need to look
> at that.  I'm not sure it needs to wait for that, though.

I think it does need to wait. Or at least add this to terminfo.c:
  # ifndef ERR
  #  define ERR (-1)
  # endif

That solves the compile problems but is slightly crude.  That has actually
made it's way into 4.0 as part of 19258. I questioned that patch in
19262 though in part because it required 18626 to also be back ported
(which, I see, now has been).

Oliver